We kindly ask You to pay special attention on safety during the planning of visit of our rally
• All spectators are reminded that motorsport can be dangerous.
• Be reminded You are present at your own risk.
• We ask You to obey the instructions of event officials, spectator marshalls and police in relation to your and others safety.
• We ask You not to bring your dogs do rally, as they can be upset by the loud noises. If You do bring your dog, all the times dog should be on lead.
• Children and minors should always be under supervision of adequate amount of adults at all time responsible for their behaviour and safety.
• Beware of flying stones as well as uneven or slipery surfaces. • Always pick a position for watching above or at a road level, never stand below the road level.
• Always leave enough space for escape in a danger situation.
• Respect the marshals and follow their instructions
• Don’t walk on the rally stage